• Glenn Wilson
    I get mail and messages from various sources.

If you unsubscribe from the SMAFAQ email newsletter you can select a reason. Usually people don't give a reason. Some check the box for "No longer interested."

But, you can provide your own reason. As did this, now ex-subscriber:
    hf7fij8atyjhbaol.png

Unsubscribing from SMAFAQ is easy. :smile: Just click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email if you want to unsubscribe.

If you spot any inaccurate information on SMAFAQ about Covid or any topic please let us know. We strive to provide accurate coverage. If you are a Covid denier, you might not agree.

You can leave a comment on a story (if you are a registered member) or email me at: .

• Tom Hammer
    Sorry that some people want to cut themselves off from such excellent information. Anti-science people are alarming.
  • Patrice Wynne
    Did you happen to notice their location? I imagine it was Mars. Smile. Your work and information for public health is greatly appreciated in our home and in the community, Glenn.
  • Sharyn Bates
    I appreciate your daily information very much. Sharyn Bates
  • Rosie Bertolino
    Glenn, your excellent daily newsletter is one of the first things I read every morning, particularly your Covid updates. Mil gracias for all the work you put into this!
  • ali
    I get more info from your newsletter than anywhere else! I'm in Tequis and while it is much smaller than SMA, We have no idea in this town whats going on!
    I can update you on this:
    Club de Golf Admin is closed due to a office worers family member dying from Covid
    I personally know of 1 family, but the guards tell us there are 3 with Active Covid
    Tequisquiapan is in the middle of a BLOOM of Covid following Christmas and New Years.

Wishing we had a newsletter like yours!!!
    Ali
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.