• athea marcos amir
    I know Dra. Blanca is great, but she's booked up till November. Has anyone had an appointment with either of the two Mexican female dermatologists in SMA, or any other, and if so, whom would you recommend?

(BTW, I don't want to take a bus to Celeya, Comonfort, Guanajuato, Queretaro, or D.F.)

Thanks for any advice you can give to someone with a suspicious mole.

Athea Marcos Amir
  • Patrice Wynne
    Athea, I have had outstanding experiences with Dr Ixtel at Hospital Mac. She is a fine diagnostician and very complete in her examination. Responds to email inquiries post visit with thoughtful replies. Highly recommended. Buena Suerte!
  • athea marcos amir
    Thank you so much, Patrice. I really appreciate your recommendation.

Stay well.

Athea
  • athea marcos amir
    I wish I knew how to post a comment privately. It seems to me that sometimes there's a box to click that does that, and other times it's not there. Please, everyone, take pity on this tiny minority of people like me who are are stressed out to the max by anything more advanced than turning on a light switch. How I wish I had been born earlier so as to have avoided the Computer Age entirely. If it were up to me, the vacuum cleaner would be the epitome of progress and our final accomplishment. Toasters are a disaster.
  • Carol Lopes
    Hola. I concur with Patrice. This young doctora is competent and speaks English fluently. Also Hospital Mac has taken good measures for Covid. Suerte!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.