• Patrice Wynne
    x9dzp8cqe2neeqcu.jpg

Thank you, Glenn, and each of you who helped launch Abrazos Face Masks in March.

Abrazos on Zacateros 24 is now open Monday to Saturday, 11am to 3pm, employing local seamstresses to create our Mexican themed Face Masks.

We have over 100 fabric designs from Cactus to Mexican Comida to Dia de Muertos to Lucha Libre to Frida to Abstract Expressionism for the artists. Abrazos got an A+ rating from Proteccion Civil for following community health guidelines including plexiglass protection for the customers and staff. You can also buy fabrics and gifts, but only one customer at a time.

We Deliver. We Ship anywhere. Visit our website for mask patterns and ordering, AbrazosSanMiguel.com.

If I can answer your questions or help you choose, please ask here or write me: Come visit!

Gracias.
  • Glenn Wilson
    k0ns6neo4bsoghsf.png
    Who is that masked man? I changed my profile pic on April 2 to show support for wearing Face Masks.

I love my Abrazos Face Mask! Here is a close up with more detail.
    yccme7b0ssz13dgc.jpeg
    Does this mean I am now a model?
  • Alix Nicoll
    I passed by last week on the way to the bank - essential travel! and wow! they are gorgeous - I have to go the bank again on Thursday so will drop in and purchase a few - I think these will become the new
    "must have" and even a fashion statement - many thanks for making a mundane item so wearable and good looking!
    Abrazos
  • Patrice Wynne
    Alix, it makes my heart glad to read your beautiful comment. I agree with you. Smile. I think that face masks are going to be with us for a long time. The 21st century,s “Don’t leave home without it!” And let’s enjoy wearing them, celebrate the traditions of Mexico, be safe, comfortable, and look our best. It’s what we strive to do with our face masks designs at Abrazos! Thank you for choosing us.
  • Suzanne Ouellette
    I wish there was more we could do as individuals to contend with the corona virus and its terrible human consequences. In the meantime, we can do what we can to keep others and ourselves safe and well. Wearing masks, all of us wearing masks, can help. Let’s do that!

The masks made by the wonderful seamstresses at Abrazos provide protection and they are lovely to look at. I have the evidence: Wearing an Abrazos mask makes other people smile! Smiling is also a way to stay healthy.
  • Patrice Wynne
    Gracias, Suzanne. “Don’t worry, be masked!” It’s a new world and we’re grateful to bring joy and contribute to a safe community through our original double layered face mask designs.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.