• Glenn Wilson
    Alex: Since moving to Querétaro, Mexico, in October 2017, hardly a week has passed without someone contacting me to ask about expat life in Mexico. Specifically, expat life in Querétaro! You want to know what living in Querétaro, Mexico, is like, and I’m here to share my experience with you.

To be honest, I didn’t anticipate all this interest in moving to Querétaro when I started writing about it back in 2017. Before moving to Mexico, I failed to find much information about Querétaro. In the past, it’s taken a backseat to popular cities in Mexico for expats like San Miguel de Allende and Merida.

But, the secret is quickly getting out about living in Querétaro. Instead of settling in San Miguel de Allende, expats are retiring in Querétaro, Mexico. But, it’s far from just retirees here. Younger expats, like myself, appreciate the city’s university-atmosphere and wealth of cultural activities. Affordable cost of living, renowned public safety and central location within the country make Querétaro a fantastic place to live for people from all walks of life.

In today’s post, I’m answering some of the most frequently asked questions I get from readers about living in Querétaro, Mexico. If you’re considering moving to Mexico and want to know about expat life in Querétaro, then this post is for you!

Continue at Backpacking Brunette: An Expat’s Guide For Living In Querétaro, Mexico.

More in the category Transportation and Travel.

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.