• Glenn Wilson
    Gabrielle: If there is one dish I always crave as soon as the first leaf hits the ground, is my Black Bean Quinoa Chili! No matter where you’re from, when fall is in full swing, everyone is reaching for a fab chili recipe.

What’s fab about this classic chili, is everything! It’s quick, easy, veggie packed, flavor packed, affordable, no hard to find ingredients, NO BEEF, a flavor boost with liquid smoke and vegan Worcestershire, packs additional protein with quinoa, is filling, can easily be made in bulk, perf for fall, perf for meal prep!

Eat Drink Shrink Vegan Black Bean Quinoa Chili Recipe.

Black Bean Chili | Forks Over Knives

Black Bean Chili | Forks Over Knives.

I've been wanting to share this Black Bean and Corn Chili recipe again with you for a while now. It's a vegetarian (and vegan!) chili recipe that is crazy delicious. It's loaded with black beans and corn and topped with a light and fresh avocado salsa.

What I love most about the chili is how FRESH it tastes. I know that calling something a summer chili recipe might sound a little odd, but this has summertime written all over it. The crunchy corn, creamy avocado and tangy lime demand to be eaten on a hot summer's day.
    The Endless Meal: Black Bean And Corn Chili With Avocado Salsa.

More in the category Cooking.

Register or sign up for our daily email digest.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.