• Patrice Wynne
    Feliz Dia de Madres! Remember Abrazos for gifts for mothers and yourself! Aren’t we all mothers at something and everything?

In these photos, meet Elda and her sister Veronica who have worked at Abrazos for a decade. Their parents, Antonio Gutiérrez Hernández y Herlinda Martínez García, were well known mariachi costume makers, creating many “trajes de los mariachis” that we see in the Jardin. Their father learned how to be a “sastre” or tailor from mail correspondence courses when he was young man. Both are living treasures of talent and professionalism.

Elda has two children, Diego and Marianna. I will never forget the day I came to visit and she was working at the sewing machine breast feeding her newborn infant girl in her lap. Working mothers make the world go round.

Abrazos mothers makes your Abrazos clothing: men’s shirts, grandchildren clothing, women’s dresses, kitchenwares, and accessories like table napkins and sleep masks and face masks during Covid.
    Abrazos Boutique, Zacateros 24 near Pila Seca. San Miguel de Allende
    Open Mon to Sat 10am to 6pm;
    Sundays open till 5pm.
    Or visit our website: AbrazosSanMiguel.com
    COME VISIT!

pvx7t32i1ka6qfuc.jpg
    av2wesbveh34o9c8.jpg
    oufzzibyulk3i0u0.jpg
    p1a10j8lzd0hzx2g.jpg
    1cpyc52xzehpn8e3.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_5076 (112K)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.