• Glenn Wilson
    I received this email at about 7 pm last night.
    Hi Glenn, just a heads up that this Sunday, September 29 will be the last day of operations for ComiDomi. Its been a good year, we learned a lot from this experiment, and it's now time to move on.

Uber Eats should be arriving in San Miguel in November, and will hopefully have a great selection for us all to choose from.

We like to thank you for your preference and support

Muchas Gracias!!

Hola, solo un aviso de que este domingo 29 de septiembre será el último día de operaciones para ComiDomi. Ha sido un buen año, aprendimos mucho de este experimento y ahora es el momento de seguir adelante.

Uber Eats debería llegar a San Miguel en noviembre, y esperamos tener una gran selección para que todos podamos elegir.

Agradecemos su preferencia y apoyo.

¡¡Muchas gracias!!
    — Julio from ComiDomi

I tried going to the ComiDomiSMA.com website last night and while the site works and I can see my order history I can no longer access any restaurants or place any orders. So, although the email says they are shutting down Sept 29, it looks like they shut down yesterday Sept 26.

I noticed that the newly opened, delivery only (and catering) restaurant AfroAllende (see SMA now has Ethiopian food!) now allows you to order on their Facebook page and on their website.

More in the category Restaurants.

Register or sign up for our daily email digest.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.