• alan jordan
    TODAY, THURSDAY at 3 PM
    "MY BRILLIANT DIVORCE" starring Clara Dunham
    "Steller Performance! I urge everyone not to miss this play. Everyone, especially anyone who has gone through a divorce, will relate to it as it covers the emotional yo-yo of relationships with both humor and pathos." Lois Reed

TOMORROW, FRIDAY at 7 PM
    "HOUSE" starring Sebastian Vallin
    “Caja Negra’s play House, starring Sebastian Vallin in a one-person play, is my kind of theater. It has funny parts, thoughtful parts, heartbreaking parts. Vallin is such a good actor that he holds the entire play together all on his own, and brilliantly. My attention didn’t flag for a moment, and I am very picky about my theater. If you have a chance to see it, don’t miss it. This is the superb theater San Miguel is lucky enough to have.” Jo Sanders

SATURDAY & SUNDAYat 3 PM
    "FRANKIE & JOHNNY" starring Erik Zavala & Sofia Leal de la Rosa
    "I thought this show, and its exceptional acting, was a very real exploration, often painful, of the beginnings of a relationship and a tour de force for the riveting acting." Tasha Paley

SATURDAY MORNING
    YOUNG PEOPLES THEATER
    classes begin at 11 am

TICKETS & INFORMATION:[url=http://] www.cajanegrasma.com[/url]

CAJA NEGRA PERFORMING ARTS is located on callejon Volanteros #2 ( a small laneway that runs between Organos and Cazada de la Luz. located beside Casa de la Noche at Organos 19)

There are three parking lots in the immediate vicinity. The largest is on Quebrada. In busy times, best to take a taxi. We are located in Centro.

Our venue follows all Covid protocols PLUS; all audience members are required to show their proof of vaccination on their first visit. Masks must be worn by the audience during performance.
    Drinks and food are only available at the hotel snack BAR 1/2 hour before each performance.

The theater proper is elecrically disinfected each night, our spaced seating is sanitized daily, Bathrooms are sanitized on a daily basis.
    We care about the health of our audience and our performers. Thank you for your support.

Our theater box office is open, Tueday - Sunday from 12pm- 3pm
    theater phone number 415 688-6970

email:[url=http://] [/url]

CELEBRATE SAN MIGUEL'S NEW CULTURAL LANDMARK
    o51gk8kitz6kgsh2.jpg
    x1o64wxkiqad448y.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.