• alan jordan
    CAJA NEGRA PERFORMING ARTS OPENING 3 PLAYS held over for a very limited run.

(We care about your health and the health of our performers. Proof of vaccination required on your first visit. Thank you)
    www.cajanegrasma.com

"HOUSE" starring Sebastian Vallin
    January 14 at 7 pm

"A profound evening of brilliant theatre. Sebastian Vallin’s amazing performance of 90 minutes of dialogue was riveting." Bobbi Van
    lyjqx29fsspqpk7w.jpg

"FRANKIE & JOHNNY" starring Erik Zavala & Sofia Leal de la Rosa
    Saturdays, January 8th & 15th at 3 PM
    Sundays January 9th & 16th at 3 PM

"I thought this show, and its exceptional acting, was a very real exploration, often painful, of the beginnings of a relationship and a tour de force for the riveting acting." Tasha Paley
    kujafvu250upoptd.jpg

"MY BRILLIANT DIVORCE"starring Clara Dunham
    Wednesdays January 12 & 19 at 7 PM
    Thursdays January 6, 13, 20 at 3 PM

"Steller Performance! I urge everyone not to miss this play. Everyone, especially anyone who has gone through a divorce, will relate to it as it covers the emotional yo-yo of relationships with both humor and pathos." Lois Reed
    6jmrww72rhacy23z.jpg
    wo8vtotaevkkapsn.png
    1641461400_1642671000_N_T_C0
  • Reminder Bunny
    Reminder: House is happening Friday January 14.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.