• alan jordan
    If you enjoy bare bones theater, unique, creative writing and a tour de force acting performance, "House" is the play for you.
    Eight years ago I presented "House" at the Shelter Theater in San Miguel, Mexico City, Guadalajara and Ajijic. In San Miguel. I performed the show only on Monday nights.

For luck, I've included this unusual play in Caja Negra's inaugural season and it will play on Monday nights, 7 pm and Tuesday afternoons 3 pm. Tonight is the premiere.

I had directed Sebastian Vallin in San Miguel's longest running play, "An Act Of God". I thought Sebastian would be admirable in the role of Victor in "House".
    Sunday we had a dress rehearsal. I had misgivings. What had I done?

Sebastian was not admirable..... He was a revelation.
    I urge you to see this young talented actor perform this complicated, funny, sad and loveable man-child called Victor.

Alan Jordan, Artistic Director, CAJA NEGRA PERFORMING ARTS

Tonight is the premiere of "House" at 7 pm at Caja Negra Performing Arts

www.cajanegrasma.com

TICKETS: https://www.ticketleap.com/events/?q=Caja+Negra&page_size=10

iirxsutc0dsfhr5d.png
    eo7bz4fbad7wgp1h.png
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.