• Lola Cortina
    tiwa6ezg0aja5y2f.jpg
    Thursday 26th of September our Thematic Evening will take us to South Africa, with the theme "Big Cats, conservation of endangered species" We will listen to Phaedra Barratt talk about South Africa and how animals live there, this time not domestic cats, but Big Felines.
    lr48ztyirhp8htxn.jpg
    We will enjoy of delicious meals prepared by Maye Cordova and Jimena Tamayo from Garambullo Fonda Gourmet. Beer, wine and artisan bread will be served. And Amarula liqueur available for purchase.

Join us! to this interesting and tasty event!!

Aldama 9, (former Posada Corazon)
    Thursday 26th of September
    5 to 8pm
    $800 Mx pesos.

Tickets in Advance:
    Garambullo, Animas 46
    Buon Forno, Stirling Dickinson 33
    Cafe La Ventana, Sollano 11
    Mercado Sano, upstairs at the Movie Pocket Theater, Ancha de San Antonio 123.

Monthly Fundraising Event for benefit of Santuario Felino Rey Ashoka, A.C.

More information: Lola Cortina: 415 101 08 40
    1569535200_1569546000_N_T_C0
  • Ron Lenox
    I have listed your next event on DiscoverSMA Community Calendar. Send me the flyer when you can and I will update the event.

Ron Lenox
  • Glenn Wilson
    More information from Atención:
    Feline Sanctuary’s Monthly Gourmet Fundraiser Theme Is South Africa’s Big Cats
    On the heels of last month’s fundraising dinner and lecture on Transylvania and Romania, the cat sanctuary Santuario Felino Rey Ashoka, A.C will host a thematic evening of fundraising, this time devoted to the topic of South Africa’s big cats. There are 10 species of African cats. Most know about the lion, ...
    Feline Sanctuary’s Monthly Gourmet Fundraiser Theme Is South Africa’s Big Cats[.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.