• Fernanda Chessman
    Saturday morning, Los Frailes market from 10 am to ,1 pm come and see what we have. Lamb sausages, hot/mild, pork sausage,hot/mild, rabbit, pheasant eggs, chuletta/ Lamb chops in limited quantity. First come first served. Don't miss it. Fernanda
    1632582000_1632592800_W_T_CWeekly0
  • Fernanda Chessman
    This Saturday I will bring lots of chuletta, sausages, rabbits, pheasant eggs, and special of the day, jimmy Dean type of breakfast sausage, hot or mild, take your pickf7208p3fwje40ywc.jpg
    fksexvt6p2s9o6u9.jpg
    plsh15zozmzdhjzq.jpeg
    e7wj01bwy0i5mq7n.png
  • Fernanda Chessman
    Saturday morning, rain or shine I will be at the Los Frailes market from 10 to 1, I need to ask you if you would like a pork roast, come and look at my lamb sausages, chuletta, pork sausage rabbits etc etc. Join me, Fernanda
  • Reminder Bunny
    Reminder: This is happening Saturday September 18.
  • Fernanda Chessman
    Just a reminder that Saturday I will be at the Los Frailes Saturday market with all kinds of lamb cuts plus a brand new batch of pork sausage, hot and mild. Don't miss out.
    Fernanda
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.