• Demaree Rohanna
    I found it very difficult to find where to vote for the charities......perhaps you could simplify
  • Glenn Wilson
    Thanks for this feedback @Demaree Rohanna! I have a few ideas for next month but it is too late for this month.

But, for those who find this post and want to know how to vote or where to vote.
    Make sure you are registered and signed in.
    Go to this post:
    Voting is Open for July
    https://www.smafaq.com/discussion/45/voting-is-open-for-july

Read that initial post. You will probably need to scroll down to read the whole thing. If you just want to vote, ignore the comments under the post.

As part of that post you should see something like this. That is where you vote.
    2j22dv3lrf7y7kco.png
    Click or tap the row with to the charity you support. The circle next to it should get filled in. Then click or tap Vote Now.
    This will look slightly different on a mobile device.
    ^^ That is a picture. Go to the other post linked above to vote.

If, instead, you see something like this, you are not signed in, or have already voted, or,...
    p7r5enganjeb9pmj.png

One other possibility is if you see this right below the results:
    emnea8rljddjed1e.png
    Then you clicked to view the "Results" before voting. If so, then you will need to click that ("Poll") to get back to the Poll from viewing the Results. Then you can vote.
  • Glenn Wilson
    I have been asked to verify if someone has voted or to verify who they voted for.

I am not able to see that information. I can not see if you voted and I can not see who you voted for.
  • Amy McDaniel
    Voting for SPA! Amy
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.