• Glenn Wilson
    Update: You can now access your Vaccination Certificate via Whatsapp (evidently no email required).
    offe4w7czphtf6fj.png

If you have been fully vaccinated in Mexico and have a CURP number you can now get (or try to get) an Official Vaccination Certificate. The certificate includes a QR code that others can use to validate the Certificate (the QR Code linking back to a Government site with validation of the certificate is very nice).

If all is working well, just ..
    • 1. Go to the website: https://cvcovid.salud.gob.mx/ .
    • 2. Enter your CURP.
    • 3. Check the 'I'm not a robot box' (and perform the required steps for that, if any).
    • 4. Click the 'Buscar' button.
    • 5. Check your email and download the form.

If the site is working and not overwhelmed (patience, especially in the first few days is a good idea), you will be sent an email (the one you have previously registered in the system) with a link that you can use to download the form. Download it. That link expires after 90 minutes, so download it while you can. (Some have reported that it expires faster than that.)

Two messages you may see while using the site:

Favor de esperar unos minutos y volver a intentar (Please wait a few minutes and try again)
    If you get this wait a few minutes or more and refresh or re-enter the site and try again. (Re entering the data without refreshing or re-entering the site did not work for me.)

Se envió un correo a la cuenta registrada en mivacuna.salud.gob.mx (An email was sent to the account registered at mivacuna.salud.gob.mx)
    It worked! Check you email for the link to download your Official Vaccination Certificate.

There is also a link in that email you can use to report any problems with your certificate. Maybe (I don't know) you can also report that your data does not show up at all at the website at that link.

The corrections website allows you to "Attach a copy of the proof of vaccination. Files of maximum 1M and in png, jpg or pdf format"

You check a box to indicate the data to be corrected. The website allows you to correct multiple items:
    • Dose correction
    • Date correction
    • Missing dose
    • Batch correction
    • Vaccine correction
    • Correction of contact details

This is the link for Data Corrections: https://cvcovid.salud.gob.mx/correccionDatos.html

We do not have answers to many possible questions at this time, such as, what if you do not have a CURP, or, how long will it take to correct an error?

Also see: Covid-19 SMA: COVID-19 Vaccine Certificates are ready for the general public!
    ~~~~
    Questions? Feedback?
    Please leave a comment or email me at .

More in the category News and Views.

We use google translation or other machine translation, sometimes with some manual editing, but there may be some translation errors. How to use Google translations.

• Sharyn Bates
    tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS INFORMATION! STILL NOT SUCCESSFUL, BUT WILL KEEP TRYING. SHARYN BATES
  • Josh Geller
    I got through after a few tries but it took more than 90' to receive the associated email with the link for downloading my certificate. Because of that delay I received an "expired link" message when I tried to obtain the certificate. On second attempt I got through and received the email immediately. That worked perfectly and gave me the correct vaccine certificate. So, just keep at it. Josh
  • SUSAN WHITE
    Thank you for the heads up !!!! Susan
  • Anthony
    Thanks for the info. Worked on first attempt for me this morning.
  • Glenn Wilson
    i787pkeln4nf9doi.png

Google map.

From a reader:
    Thank you for the referral to Daniel @ Geek.
    Within 3-4 min, he was able to pull up my Vaccine Certificate
    on his phone and send it to me.
    We walked across the street and got it printed.
    Mil Gracias to you
  • DebK
    My second dose was missing. I submitted the aclaracion form. Has anyone else done this? Curious to know if anyone has had a response yet.
  • peggy zaine
    I was able to print out the certificate the 2nd day it was available. The dates were both out by 2 days. I submitted the correction form but I haven't heard anything back yet.
  • Glenn Wilson
    You can now access your Vaccination Certificate via Whatsapp.

I think this fixes the problem for people that originally recorded the wrong email address. If this fixes it for you, please let us know.
    e0icua0l5d4jeemj.png
    If you want to consult your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate, write Hola to WhatsApp 56 1713 0557 and follow instructions.
    Secretaría de Salud Facebook
  • Glenn Wilson
    Step by step: how to download your COVID-19 vaccination certificate via WhatsApp.
    DUNCE57HIVGURN23AYBKAUQOF4.jpg
    Not only may this document be necessary to travel to another country, some establishments in Mexico, such as bars and clubs, will begin to request it.
    Infobae (sp) | English.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.