• Glenn Wilson
    Babs: I did not feel like going through old Picasa files to post photos of many of the outstanding and delicious meals that I have had in San Miguel and other places over the last fifty years. Suffice to say, I don't miss too many meals, especially good ones.

Ninety-nine percent of the time I'm easy to please. Besides, often I go to my favorite restaurants and know what I like the most on the menu of that particular restaurant.

Back in the day, in my culinary world in the USA, I had many la-de-da meals and can't remember one that wasn't delicious. But, you can give me a good breakfast or delicious reuben and I'm happy too.

Fast forward to last week. I was invited to lunch at ...

Continue reading at BabsBlog: The Worst Meal in FIFTY Years!

While you're there, you can subscribe to her blog, look for "Follow my blog by email."
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.