• Glenn Wilson
    Corazón Santos is a sweet pub & café with five tables and seating for six at the bar. Most of the tables were busy and I was by myself so I sat at the bar for some coffee and breakfast. I had the Fruit & Yogurt plate without the Yogurt.

tprglbc6yfegmc0z.jpg

The fruit was fresh and perfectly ripe. I also had the chilaquiles verde without the cheese. The chips were crispy and the verde salsa was just right.

dy0rs8a3k5rfaxfc.jpg

They've been open less than two weeks but everything ran smooth. The place was clean, service was great and the food and coffee was excellent. The other diners all seemed happy. I'll be back again for breakfast and I want to try the lunch and dinner menu, too.

csrthlowdkb767mf.jpg

Don Day says "If I have to choose a favorite michelada in town, it’s at Bonds 007." If you like the micheladas at Bonds you might like them at Corazón Santos just as much. That's because the proprietor of both places is Kenny Peters. Kenny says they use the same michelada recipe at both places.

ivlv570d1ki01rwn.jpg

They are located on the corner between Via Organica and Gils Fruteria in Colonia Guadalupe on Julián Carrillo. Walking there from Colonia San Rafael I had the pleasure of passing by this cat on Calzada de la Luz.

rsxzshscyymdt9py.jpg

It's great living in San Miguel de Allende!

Google Maps | Trip Advisor | Facebook

Wed 9 am - 4 pm
    Thur - Sun 9 am - 11 pm
    Mon 9 am - 4 pm
    Tues closed for paint & sip class

Julián Carrillo 7, Guadalupe,
    37710 San Miguel de Allende, Gto.

(415) 154 4448

More in the category Restaurants.

Register or sign up for our daily email digest.
  • Randy Kremlacek
    I believe that Bonds has closed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.