• Glenn Wilson
    Hecho en México delivers consistent service and quality over a varied menu featuring Mexican and U.S. standards. Nachos, fried chicken tenders, arrachera, cheeseburgers, enchiladas, reuben sandwich, fajitas, caesar salad, black beans, onion rings, rice and mashed potatoes to name a few.

We've been there a half dozen times or so with a variety of friends and have never been disappointed. I usually get the vegetable plate or, like yesterday, I had the brown rice, beets, oats and black bean veggie burger. With a side of Méxican rice.

rxlx8fev44h8x5xt.jpg

It normally comes with goat cheese but I had it without the cheese. Excellent. It is on the menu at the restaurant but does not appear on the online menu.

o58xw6nikmaoyf03.jpg

My wife had the Cobb salad with blue cheese dressing. Fresh, delicious and a generous portion.

qc0yc8yorfn79050.jpg

We were seated in the Toller room which is a feast for the eyes featuring paintings by Toller Cranston on all the walls and a metal Toller sculpture suspended from the ceiling.

The selections are temping, but we passed on dessert.

dydmne5gzttqjsls.jpg

You can enjoy live music with your food every Friday and Saurday evening.

8m5qojvscgzziui0.jpg

Google Maps | Trip Advisor | Website | Menu

One special selection at Hecho en México is one of the best available dishes in San Miguel de Allende according to Don Day: Hecho en Mexico. With pride.

Sun - Thu noon - 10 pm
    Fri - Sat noon - 11 pm

Ancha de San Antonio #8
    San Miguel de Allende, GTO
    (415) 154-6383

More in the category Restaurants.

Register or sign up for our daily email digest.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.