• Glenn Wilson
    Sabroso Taquería has marvelous black bean tacos. Very simple with black beans, corn tortillas and a few veggies with salsa. Simple but delicious. The vegetarian nopal tacos and banana tacos are also great.

sxt6jql9zposdy8u.jpg

The tacos al pastor were perfectly overfilled and my wife's favorite. The micheladas are among the best I've ever had.

You'll want to go up to the rooftop. It is nice but not spectacular. You can also order pizza from the next door / shared-space "Chicago" pizza place.

Google Maps | Trip Advisor | Website

Don Day: Taco ‘bout a nice new addition to the San Miguel food scene.

Zacateros 41
    Centro
    37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto.
    (415) 688 1392

Sun & Mon: noon - 11 pm
    Tuesday: closed
    Wed & Thur: noon - 11 pm
    Fri & Sat: noon - 1: 00

Update June 19, 2019: I used to refer to the black bean tacos as vegan because I though that they were. They were listed with other "Tacos Vegetarianos" on the menu. But, according to a review on Happy Cow, "They use animal fat to cook the beans." If true about the beans in the black bean tacos, then they are neither vegetarian nor vegan.

More in the category Restaurants.

Register or sign up for our daily email digest.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.