• Glenn Wilson
    More delightful garden watercolors from Linda Whynman and Lorie Topinka of Travels along the Laja.

Here are watercolors by Linda Whynman painted over the last couple of months as we explore some of the exquisite gardens in and around San Miguel de Allende. In trying to make a gallery of all of our watercolors to date, I discovered that almost all of Linda’s are horizontal and mine are vertical so first here are Linda’s. ...

Painting gardens rather than capillas or other historic structures has been a challenge for me. I have just ordered several new green pigments that are less granulating and more saturated. We are taking a few weeks off this summer and will be back with more gardens in July. Following are my watercolors and a couple of pastels. ...

Thank you for taking the time to look through and read this blog. If you have comments about the garden theme, I would very much like to hear from you. Is it of interest to you? With usually one painting each and a 500 to 700 word description, do you get a feel for each garden? What would you like to know about the gardens we paint?

Click through to see the art or subscribe to their blog Collections Of Garden Watercolors. More #TravelsAlongTheLaja.

More in the category Art, Literature, Museums, Music, and Theaters.

Register or sign up for our daily email digest.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.