• Glenn Wilson
    IMG_9702.jpg
    Babs wrote: It is astounding to see this photo and to become aware of how much this village has grown in sixty-five years! Truly a small village at the time.

I saved this photo to write a blog on the 18th of June. Finally, today I feel like writing again. Somehow all the joy of writing has not been around much lately.

I've noticed a change in attitude and energy in the last few days with a desire to garden more, cook more and to move around more.........good news for me. Hope you are experiencing this feeling as well. Being energetic has always been part of the joy of my life. Maybe I have been trying to compensate for the fact that there is not so much to do so I have taken it really, really easy. Who knows? Least of all me.

The sounds of the egrets clacking and squawking in the eucalyptus trees across the cobbled stone road from my house are a welcome sound. The new fledglings are trying to get their bearings. I presume that is what all the noise is about.........

Read the rest at BabsBlog: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico - 1955! More #BabsBlog.

More in the category Art, Literature, Museums, Music, and Theaters.

Register or sign up for our daily email digest.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.