• Glenn Wilson
    Updated to include the 'prequel.'

This YouTube video from Warren Hardy of the Warren Hardy Spanish School is a great introduction for complete beginners to both the local language and local culture.
  • Reminder Bunny
    A slightly longer version of the Cortesía with some background and explanation:
  • Bonnie Lee Black
    Thank you for posting this marvellous video!
  • Glenn Wilson
    To complete this video series, in reverse order, here is the 'prequel.' If you want to skip some of the history of the USA and Mexico and jump straight to the Core Values of Mexico and the introduction to the Cortesia, start at about 18:45.
    How to Have Good Relations with Mexicans (part 1)
  • Victor David
    Great videos! Thanks. I studied with Warren Hardy when I first came to Mexico in 2009. I didn't know much Spanish at that time, but quickly got up to speed with his (and the other teacher's) help. A wonderful school.

I remember the first time I said Buen Provecho to a family in a restaurant as I was walking past. They lit up with such beautiful smiles that I felt I had really cracked one of the secrets of living here. Many thanks to WH.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.