• Glenn Wilson
    Anado : “One night I was dreaming that I was driving my taxi and I was lost. I said aloud ‘Where am I?’ and a voice answered 'You’re on Kismet Street'. The next day I looked up the definition of ‘kismet’ and learned it means fate. That is the rule of my creative process. I am open to fate and what existence has to offer.”

Here we present observations on culture, kismet, creativity, home, and relationships that nurture & inspire us from Anado McLauchlin, an assemblage & mosaic artist, and founder & curator of the Chapel of Jimmy Ray Gallery in the Casa de Las Ranas Compound about a half hour outside San Miguel de Allende in Mexico.
    Continue the journey at Photo Essay: Anado McLauchlin, Founder, Chapel of Jimmy Ray Gallery.

Chapel of Jimmy Ray Gallery.
    Made by Anado.
    Google Maps.
    Requested donation 200 pesos per person.
    By appointment only. Tour lasts one hour.
    Be on time or Anado will start without you.
    If you come in a cab have it wait for you.

"The Chapel of Jimmy Ray Gallery and Casa de Las Ranas will be closed for maintenance from June 7 through July 5…no tour or visits are possible"
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse. Registration is required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send an email to you with a special link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.