• Glenn Wilson
    104474889_10207638847885449_4218454850748384082_o.jpg
    Joanna of Changes In Our Lives wrote: Good morning all… a couple of weeks ago, I participated in a 10 day art challenge. I had to post one piece of my art work every day, for 10 days.

I had a lot of fun doing this and once I had completed the challenge, I needed to nominate another artist to take the next turn. And I chose Becky Gebser. She accepted reluctantly (to be honest, it is a bit daunting in the beginning) but for the past 10 days she has shown a variety of her paintings and drawings

When I asked if she’d like me to show her work on this blog, she agreed. ...

Continue reading and see the paintings at Changes In Our Lives: Becky’s Work. More #ChangesInOurLives.

More in the category Art, Literature, Museums, Music, and Theaters.

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.