• Glenn Wilson
    Babs wrote: These hand made faces from Tzinzunzan make me smile each day as I walk past them in the garden. I have had each and every one of those expressions on my face in the last eighty days including horror, sadness and disbelief. I have not reached resignation, yet.

Although I haven't been anywhere, there has been lots going on here on the homefront. None of it at my instigation, but by the person that I rent my first floor house from here in SMA.

Since the upstairs tenant returned to Minneapolis after twenty-four years here in Mexico, the owner decided this was the time not only to paint and fix things, but to remodel the kitchen and bath! In Mexico, remodel is synonymous with the sound "chip, chip, chip". As they chip plaster, tile and heaven only knows what else, my ideal quiet abode has been accosted by workers, people in and out, and the noise of construction. ...

Read the rest at BabsBlog: COVID 19 in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico: Day 80 of Stay at Home. Hard to believe! More #BabsBlog.

More in the category Art, Literature, Museums, Music, and Theaters.

Register or sign up for our daily email digest.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.