• Glenn Wilson
    Dr. David: The other day was somewhat overcast. Late afternoon I messaged my daughter to see if she was available for a phone call. Then, glancing out my office window, with only a view of my patio garden and a small patch of sky, it seemed that night was coming on early. The sun breaking through the clouds, I thought I'd go up to my roof to see the sunset. Although we can take them for granted, sunsets just might be the best thing about San Miguel.

The wind was blowing. The air was cool. A storm was blowing in. I could watch both the sunset and the flashes of lightening against the dark clouds.

They say that if you can hear the thunder, then you should get out of the water. I couldn't hear it. The lightening was a good ways off, but it felt dangerous. Up on the roof seemed like the wrong place to be. ...

Continue reading at Lokkal: Why Do We Hurt the Ones We Love? More #Lokkal.

More in the category Art, Literature, Museums, Music, and Theaters.

Register or sign up for our daily email digest.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.