• Glenn Wilson
    Mexpatriate Steve: Last night, the world stopped.

Or it seemed that way.

I have become so reliant upon the internet as part of the warp and woof of my life, that its absence makes me feel as if I had been abandoned to a deserted island with my man Friday. When the internet is gone, it seems as if the entire world outside the walls of my hopuse disappears like Brigadoon.

When I was working on my Master's Degree in England, I wrote a side paper about the possibility of a coup d'état in the United Kingdom. The idea seems fanciful now, but, it was the 1970s and there were individuals who believed it was the sole method to save the country from the government's economic and social policies. ...

Read the rest of this post at mexpatriate — in the key of steve: stop the presses. More #mexpatriate.

More in the category Art, Literature, Museums, Music, and Theaters.

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.