• Glenn Wilson
    Mexpatriate Steve: That is not just click-bait.

The virus has hit the house with no name. But I am not the target -- and it is not the coronavirus.

Earlier this month, we discussed the colonies of mealybugs that had attacked the vine in front of Darrel and Christy's bedroom (something is bugging me). I duly followed several of your mutual suggestions. Alcohol did not work. Soapy water has, and it has had the added benefit of killing a new aphid invasion, as well.

But that planter, with its attraction of Exodus-sized plagues, seems to have turned into pharaoh's palace. First the mealybugs. Then the aphids. And now a virus. Can locusts be far behind?

Or, at least, I think it is a virus. ...

Read the rest of this post at mexpatriate — in the key of steve: the virus has struck. More #mexpatriate.

More in the category Art, Literature, Museums, Music, and Theaters.

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.