• Joe Whitmore
    So far our beloved town has been blessed in avoiding the sad situation in so many other locations. Please continue to take precautions so as to avoid any changes which none of us would welcome. Herewith, I am going to post the current menu from Rustica. This will look quite familiar to anyone who is a regular visitor to this oasis in our midst but there have been a few subtle changes and these will continue with updates from time to time. [url]http://Menu Espanol Completo[/url]
    NOTE: I'd also like to add that Eduardo, early on, added the convenience of accepting American Express cards for those customers who like to use that card. This is an amenity which really sadly is not offered by a few of our well known establishments who seem to be only concerned that this card does charge the establishment an extra percentage point or so. Bravo Eduardo!

[url]http://Menu Espanol Completo[/url]
  • Joe Whitmore
    My apologies if you have trouble opening the menu URL .... chalk it up to your hapless correspondence in posting these things!
    I will figure it out and the menu will be along.
  • Joe Whitmore
    .... can't even seem to get "....your hapless correspondent's ignorance in such things ...." quite right! So meanwhile y'all just go on and have a wonderful and safe day!
  • CListen
    Rustica menus in English attached!

s0og7uu2aad1hnpt.jpg
    8cdypj8jc5agccpr.jpg
    3chgdo67i9apkdo4.jpg
  • Alix Nicoll
    Thanks so much for this - yum yum! I hope we can sit in the garden but take out will be ok - a change from having to think about whats in the fridge and I just love the Rustica food choices. Gracias Eduardo and Joe for letting us know.
  • Joe Whitmore
    Quick msg to CLISTEN .... thank you posting the menu. I am curious .... HOW?
  • CListen
    I downloaded the menu pictures from Rustic's Facebook page and attached them to my post but I suspect Glenn "inserted" them into the post to make them more easily visible. Thanks Glenn!
  • Joe Whitmore
    Thanks again .... I guess I was trying too hard to be clever trying to attach the PDF which Eduardo sent to my email and yes, thanks Glenn for any hand you may have had in this. Slowly I may learn!
  • Joe Whitmore
    Also a note of thanks to Alix who's a star!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.