• Glenn Wilson
    Steve of mexpatriate wrote: Come on down!

It is time to play Name That Dish!

The rules are simple. Open the freezer and choose any freezer bag filled with food. Put it on the counter, and, without opening it, name that dish.

I used to dream of being able to spend my entire day reading. Like most people, whenever I start reading anything, I am interrupted by the telephone, visitors at the door, or, if I am out in public, someone at the next table who wants to know where to find the best deep-dish Chicago (redudndant though that might be) pizza in Melaque.

I have discovered that I would be a lousy prisoner. Even without interruptions, I have been burning out on reading. I have noticed that phenomenon recently while sitting in airport lounges waiting for connecting flights. I can stay focused on my reading for only so long.

It happened this morning. ...

Continue reading Steve's writing at mexpatriate — in the key of steve: it is all a mystery. More #mexpatriate.

More in the category Art, Literature, Museums, Music, and Theaters.

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.