• Glenn Wilson
    If I wanted to buy a new Mac Book Pro (MBP) where should I go? Is it better to to order one from the U.S. or Mexico and have it delivered?

What about used MBPs? Is there a shop in SMA or nearby?
  • Patrice Wynne
    Apple products are sold at Liverpool and Office Depot in San Miguel, though you may have to order the exact device you want. They tend to be 30% more expensive than in the US. You would have custom fees and possibly shipping fees if ordered from Amazon MX or US. They are also sold at several stores in Queretaro including IShop which also offers tech support and services, one advantage.
  • Glenn Wilson
    I didn't realize I could order one at a store in SMA. But tech support and service from IShop is compelling. Still on the fence as to when or which to buy....
    Thanks!
  • Patrice Wynne
    Hello Everyone! I am the owner of Abrazos San Miguel, located on Zacateros 24 near Pila Seca. We are best known for our men.s shirts, frequently worn around town by cool dudes in Day of the Dead, Lucha Libre, Cactus, Chiles and other Mexican themes. We are also the place to go for aprons, tea towels, oven mitts, table napkins and many other textile creations for home and kitchen including pillow cases and doggie bandanas! Everything we create is made locally by families of seamstresses working in a fair trade system. I’m writing to say that we have now introduced a collection of 12 discounted fabrics in themes for the upcoming holidays celebrating Mexican traditions for those that would like to make their own clothing and home decor such as throw pillows and curtains, or Catrina costumes for the celebrations around the corner! 100% fine quality cotton, not available anywhere in Mexico. We look forward to meeting you and please say hello when you come visit! We are open every day 10 am to 6pm and Sundays 10 am to 5pm. Or visit us online, AbrazosSanMiguel.com . ¡Viva México!
  • Patrice Wynne
    Buena Suerte! It might take a week but they can get from other stores in Mexico City. The IShop store is in the Antara Mall and Im told us quite large, though I’ve never been. I buy all my Mac products in Mexico for service reasons and facturacions and I know they also will ship to San Miguel, if you find something online.
  • Glenn Wilson
    We welcome posts of this sort. But, it would be more visible if you "Start a New Discussion". It is less obvious here (and off topic of the original post). BTW, we love Abrazos!
    Edit: This was referring to your post about Abrazos. Feel free to start a new discussion about it if you like.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse. Registration is required to post or vote in polls.