• Glenn Wilson
    Qroo Paul: As I mentioned in an earlier post, the Coronavirus scare, among other significant world events, has created volatility in both the stock market and the value of the U.S. dollar against the Mexican peso.

As a thrifty American retiree living in Mexico, I see a volatile market as an excellent opportunity to improve my financial well-being by acquiring more stock at lower prices and moving money to Mexico when I get the most pesos for my dollar. Basically the old buy low sell high strategy. ...

After my last article on the subject, some readers still seemed confused how to maximize their gains through currency exchange, so I’ll explain the strategy a little more.

Read the whole post from Qroo Paul at The Value of the Mexican Peso Drops to $20.35 Against the U.S. Dollar. More #QrooPaul.

More in the category Finance and Legal.

Register or sign up for our daily email digest.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.