• Hope Bradberry
    Date: March 5-7, 2020
    Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm

U.S. Citizens have the opportunity to vote in person this week in the Global Presidential Primary. Democrats Abroad is considered a state at the Democratic National Convention and has 21 delegates.

Who is eligible to participate?
    Democrats Abroad has just a few requirements for voting in the primary:
    Be abroad and be a U.S. citizen
    Be a member of Democrats Abroad
    Be 18 as of November 3, 2020
    Not have voted, or plan to vote, in any other 2020 state presidential primary

When can I vote?
    March 5th, 6th & 7th at Hotel La Aldea from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.

What if I’m not a member of Democrats Abroad?
    You can join at https://www.democratsabroad.org/join, or anytime up until you’re about to vote.

I vote in my home state. Can I vote in the Global Presidential Primary and my home state's primary?
    You can only vote in a presidential primary one time. If you vote in the GPP, but also want to vote in your home state for the down-ballot primary races (such as for your congressperson), you can! Just don't vote for a presidential candidate on your state ballot.

Who will win the Global Presidential Primary?
    DA SMA will be announcing the local results of our primary at our Annual General Membership meeting on March 13th, and the global results will be announced on March 23.
    1583424000_1583614800_N_T_C0
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.