• April Gaydos
    The Wild Art Festival is an incredible evening of nature-inspired art, music, tapas and libations set within a beautiful garden environment. Featuring…small works of original art and garden/indoor benches created by local artists. Wildly colorful walking sticks painted by our Niños y Naturaleza students, a stunning Frida y Amigos quilt and a bronze "Angel" sculpture by noted artist Anne Marie Slipper.

Thursday, March 21 5 - 7 pm
    Proceeds benefit our Niños y Naturaleza program.

Admission at the door. 250 pesos/200 pesos Audubon members. Includes complimentary drink, tapas, music + a raffle ticket to win an original work of art from our small works entries.

Full details and a list of artists available on our website.

47330359972_fc349425fb_n.jpg
    1553209200_1553216400_N_T_O0
  • Glenn Wilson
    This looks like a great event for a great cause. I was wondering where this is happening. From the link in the post:

Instituto Allende Escuela de Arte y Espanol
    Ancha de San Antonio 22
  • April Gaydos
    Thank you so much for posting the location, Glenn! I can't believe I overlooked this important detail on the post. :roll:

The Instituto Allended Escuela is located up the street (heading away from Centro) from the main Instituto. There will be banners hanging outside the entrance.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment