• Glenn Wilson
    Happy Introvert Day. Jan 2. From around the twitterverse ...

Introverts Unite! We're here, we're uncomfortable and we want to go home.

I'm sorry I didn't answer my phone when you called. I don't use it for that.

Here is a live view of the #worldintrovertday Parade in New York City!

Sorry I'm late. I didn't want to come.

Whosoever is delighted in solitude, is either a wild beast or a god.

Yes, I can work well with others -- if they leave me alone.

Quiet people have the loudest minds!

Let's all celebrate -- individually and in silence.

I am rarely bored alone; I am often bored in groups and crowds...

How You Can Tell That You're an Introvert
    Introversion is a personality trait characterized by a focus on internal feelings rather than on external sources of stimulation. Introverts and extroverts are often viewed in terms of two extreme opposites, but the truth is that most people lie somewhere in the middle.

While introverts make up an estimated 25 to 40 percent of the population, there are still many misconceptions about this personality type. It is also important to note that introversion is not the same thing as social anxiety or shyness. Being an introvert does not mean that you are socially anxious or shy.
    How You Can Tell That You're an Introvert

Barfly. Do you hate people?

No, but, I seem to feel better when they're not around.

Register or sign up for our daily email digest.
  • Zoe
    This is sooooooo me.

Rather than explain myself to new people ... I will just refer them to this ... via the phone ... which I don't use. Really, I have to explain to people ... that won't work. I don't like the phone. It's probably in Airplane mode.

I pace myself and can only do boring people every other day. And yes!!! Turtled to an obligatory party last week. Snuck out early.

Love ... God the Barfly
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to San Miguel Frequently Asked Questions!

Expat and immigrant English language resources and community for San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. Visitors to this site may browse.

Register to receive the optional daily email digest.

Registration is also required to post or vote in polls. When you register, we will send you an email with a link. Open that email and click that link to complete the process and confirm your email.